|Item ID||Starting Bid||Bids||Current Bid|
A Trip for Two to the 2017 Breeders’ Cup in San Diego, California for Three Days & Two Nights (November 2017) (Land Only).
The Breeders’ Cup World Championships, thoroughbred racing’s most prestigious global event, annually attracts the best horses from around the world. The Breeders’ Cup consists of 15 races with purses totaling more than $25 million over the two-day event.
Your 2017 Breeders’ Cup Experience (for two) includes:
• Deluxe 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations for two
• Two Premium Grandstand Tickets to the Saturday races of the Breeders’ Cup
• Full American breakfast daily
• 3-day car rental or $150 transfer allowance
• Expert travel and concierge services
• All taxes and service charges
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. Package originates from the Contiguous US. Hotel may be substituted with equal or better accommodations.